Once these 1,000 are gone, they are gone - this is a one time only offer!
Currently, everyone opted in on the Glamorgan database will receive access to these discounted tickets, and priority access to all games.
Register your interest below to receive access to these games, and as an added bonus, be in with a chance to win FOUR tickets to an England vs Sri Lanka IT20!
T&Cs apply. See below.
GLAMORGAN CRICKET LIMITEDENGLAND IT20 PRIZE DRAW 2021 - TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Promoter of the Glamorgan Cricket IT20 Prize Draw 2021 (the “Prize Draw”) is Glamorgan Cricket of Sophia Gardens, Sophia Walk, Cardiff, CF11 9XR (“Glamorgan Cricket”).
1. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding staff of the Promoter, the Promoter’s agents, or anyone professionally connected with the Promoter or the Prize Draw. Participants under 18 years old must have the consent of their legal guardians to participate.
2. Participation in the Prize Draw is free of charge. Each person may participate once in the Prize Draw. The deadline for participation is at 23:59 (GMT - London Time) on 31st March 2021. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if participation is not possible within such time frame due to technical errors or for other reasons.
3. To participate in the Prize Draw, participants must be subscribed to the official Glamorgan Cricket Newsletter, distributed from the Glamorgan Cricket email address, and must also complete the required form that indicates consent into entering the Prize Draw.
4. Participants who are already subscribed to the official Glamorgan Cricket Newsletter prior to this prize draw being announced, will be given the chance to enter the Prize Draw through the Glamorgan Cricket Newsletter. If participants unsubscribe from the newsletter, they will also be withdrawn from entry into the Prize Draw.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to induce additional entry requirements to the Prize Draw.
6. The Prize Draw consists of a single prize of four (4) Adult OR Child Category C tickets for England vs Sri Lanka on EITHER Wednesday 23rd June, OR Thursday 24th June. (children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult)
7. Glamorgan Cricket reserves the right to, in exceptional circumstances, make the decision for the winner as to which game the tickets are valid for.
8. The winner will be informed via the email address they provided on the Prize Draw Form. The winners must respond within seven days from the date the Promoter sends such email notification by providing their first and last name and their full postal address. If the winners do not respond to such notification or fail to respond within the time frame, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner. The Promoter is not liable for technical issues or any other reason that prevents a winner from receiving, reading, or responding to the email notification in time. Prize Draw will only be sent to addresses located within the United Kingdom.
9. The Prize Draw prize is non-transferable and subject to availability. There is no cash or other prize alternatives. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. Participants who cheat, manipulate, or exploit bugs in any way in relation to their participation will be excluded from the Prize Draw by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw without prior notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control hindering the scheduled procedure of the Prize Draw, especially the breakdown of hardware or software, the unauthorised intervention of third parties as well as mechanical, technical, or legal problems outside Promoter’s reasonable control and influence. No responsibility can be accepted for participations lost, delayed, or corrupted. Participations using methods generated by a script, macro, or the use of automated devices will be void.
12. The Promoter may be required by applicable laws to disclose upon request the names of the winners to authorities and other interested parties.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winner, including, but not limited to, age and eligibility to enter, and to refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirement of the Prize Draw.
14. By participating in the Prize Draw, you accept these terms and conditions.
15. One Prize Draw winner will be selected at random, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place within 30 days of the competition closing.
16. Publicity: Glamorgan County Cricket Club may exercise its sole discretion to use any consenting Promotion recipients’ names or photos, or comments relating to the Prize and Promotion as materials for future promotional marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without prior notice or without any fee being paid.