Glamorgan Cricket has been accredited as a Disability Confident Committed employer (level one).
As a Disability Confident Committed employer, the Club has pledged to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Community and Development Manager, Mark Frost, said: “We are delighted to be accredited as a Disability Confident Committed employer.
“As a Club, we are committed to diversity and inclusion and that includes in our workforce and recruitment processes.
“Being Disability Confident will help us to tap into a wider pool of talent and reflect the diversity of our workers and supporters.”